- Life is a journey, not a series of boxes you have to tick. You already have all the resources you’ll ever need to make that journey rich, meaning, and enjoyable. You just don’t know that you have them – yet.
- Living is the process whereby you discover and share all the amazing gifts you hope – and secretly believe - you might have. Only to discover you had even more gifts than you previously thought!
- Comparing yourself to others is pointless. The fact is, you are unique and wonderful just as you are (even if you don’t believe that, yet). Your job is to allow those qualities to shine. This may take a while, but oak trees don’t spring up overnight, either.
- Don’t waste energy believing people who tell you what you cannot be, or do, or have. They can’t read your future –although they may think they can. Don’t let their negativity blight your precious life.
- Commit to working on your personal development. You’ve spent 11 years at school learning a ton of stuff you’ll never use. But nobody has taught you how to master your moods, feel at peace with your emotions, or love yourself. That’s like being let loose on the motorway without learning how to drive. You are the one person in your life who you cannot avoid. The way you treat yourself is the way the world will treat you.
- Try not to control Life. Life doesn’t have a downer on you; it isn’t out to get you. It just places hurdles along your way. How you get over them and what help you enlist is up to you.
- Trust your intuition; it’s your inner Sat Nav - or wisdom, if you prefer. You may not always like what it says but treat it with respect and it will keep you safe, happy, and loved.
- Making mistakes is part of the deal, don’t be afraid of them, and don’t waste time regretting them. Simply learn from them. Always ask yourself: “What is the gift in this situation?” until you find it.
- Learn to love yourself sooner rather than later . You learn to love yourself so you can love others – and be loved – better. Don’t worry about becoming selfish. You care too much about other people for that ever to happen.
I am an Abuse Recovery Expert, writer, and Seminar Leader.
I empower women to make changes in their life, believe in their own value, trust their own judgements, and create healthy relationships for themselves.
If you’re ready to put the misery of emotional abuse behind you, once and for all, working with me will fast track your recovery. Together with my ebooks, The Woman You Want To Be, and Married to Mr Nasty, I offer group and 1-2-1 coaching programs, for women who have been in unhappy, unhealthy relationships.
If you would like to apply for VIP 1-on-1 Coaching, you can call our office at (0044) 01707 264984, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with you within 2 business days.
Here’s to creating and enjoying the bright future of your dreams!